iWrap™ composite overwrap repair system is based on high strength composite materials qualified according to ISO 24817, ASME PCC-2 and certified by Bureau Veritas.
iWrap™ is developed for quick in-situ cost effective repairs for high service temperature application. The product application is flexible for tight access and complex shaped piping or pipelines.
● Type A Repair (Strengthening)
● Type B Repair (Leaks)
● Patching Work
● Corrosion Prevention
● Leak Repair
● Odd Geometry Repair i.e. Tee, Nozzle
● Welding Defect Repair
● Vessel Repair (Patchwork)
● Extends pipeline/equipment service life
● Reduce maintenance cost
● Light weight and cost effective repair solution
● Live repair with no shutdown required
● Performs in accordance to ISO 24817 & ASME PCC-2